Cryptocurrency can be bought and sold easily from an online crypto exchange in UAE. The most difficult part is determining which crypto exchange is best for you.
We examine the best cryptocurrency exchanges in UAE for 2022 in terms of security, markets, fees, payments, and more in this guide.
The Best Crypto Exchange in UAE
A list of the best crypto exchange in UAE for 2022 can be seen below.
- eToro is the best crypto exchange in UAE for 2022.
- com is a leading cryptocurrency exchange with a user-friendly mobile application.
- Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange with low trading commissions.
- Kraken is a Bitcoin exchange that also offers margin accounts.
- Coinmama is a simple crypto exchange in UAE where you may buy cryptocurrency with a credit card.
- BitOasis – UAE-Based Crypto Exchange With AED-Based Pairs
It’s tough to tell which crypto exchange in UAE is best for your needs unless you perform some preliminary research. For example, you’ll need to consider the crypto markets the exchange offers as well as the fees and commissions it charges. You should also look into what payment options are accepted and whether or not a fair level of customer service is available. We go through these essential indicators in great detail in the evaluations below in order to help you choose the best crypto exchange in UAE.
1. eToro – Best Crypto Exchange in UAE in 2022
The best crypto exchange in UAE is eToro, which was founded in 2007 and today has a user base of over 27 million individuals. The platform is home to more than 70 popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as AAVE, Shiba Inu, and Decentraland.
This exchange allows you to open an account in a couple of minutes by simply supplying some personal information. You can then deposit funds instantaneously using an e-wallet like Paypal or a Visa or MasterCard debit/credit card. You can also transfer money from your bank account, albeit this will take longer than the previous method.
All of eToro’s cryptocurrency markets can be traded for as little as $10. This is ideal for beginner investors or those on a tight budget. This exchange’s fees are also very competitive. For example, you can deposit funds in AED and pay only 0.5 percent commission across all supported marketplaces. Trading commissions are only 1% more than the market spread.
- The number of cryptos is over 70
- 5 percent fee to buy bitcoin with a debit card
- + 1% fee to buy bitcoin with a credit card
- $50 is the minimum deposit.
Advantages of eToro
- Hundreds of cryptocurrencies to choose from
- Low-fee Bitcoin and other crypto purchases
- The minimum deposit amount is just $50
- Several top-tier agencies regulate it
- Accepts credit/debit cards, as well as PayPal payments
- Trading programme that is simple to use
- Fees are really modest.
2. Crypto.com – User-Friendly Crypto Best Trading Platform in UAE
Crypto.com is more than simply a crypto exchange in UAE; it’s a whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. From crypto debit cards and loans to interest accounts and an NFT marketplace, the platform has it all. You can also buy digital currencies with a debit or credit card on the Crypto.com site.
To do so, you’ll need to first create an account and download the Crypto.com app. Then you’ll pay a 2.99% debit/credit card fee, and your digital tokens will be added to your portfolio, making it a cost-effective way to acquire Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies in UAE. You can also use a normal bank wire to deposit funds.
If you want to trade digital currency pairs like BTC/USD or DOGE/USD on the Crypto.com exchange, you will only have to pay a 0.40 percent charge. This means that placing a $1,000 buy order would only cost you $4. As a result, this company is well worth considering if you’re seeking for top crypto exchanges in UAE with cheap costs.
- More than 250 cryptos
- Fee for using a debit card is 2.99 percent.
- A commission of up to 0.40 percent may be charged while purchasing bitcoin.
- The minimum deposit is $20.
Advantages of Crypto.com
- There are around 250 different crypto coins that are supported.
- Accepts credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers.
- Excellent reputation
- Provides cryptocurrency interest accounts as well as lending services.
- Fees that are reasonable
Binance- Best Trading app Dubai for Experienced Traders
For cheap commissions, Binance is likely the finest Bitcoin exchange in UAE and Dubai crypto exchange list. When you buy and sell bitcoin on this platform, you only pay 0.10 percent every slide, and the spreads are highly competitive. Your commission will be decreased if you trade higher amounts each month. When you own BNB tokens, this is also true.
Binance is also the largest exchange in terms of registered users and trading volume in the world. This exchange frequently facilitates over $10 billion in daily activity, therefore liquidity levels are high. You have the option of depositing bitcoin for free or using a debit/credit card.
For debit/credit card payments made from UAE, Binance uses a third-party payment processor, thus prices will vary depending on the supplier. Binance is also a good choice for short-term traders and automated bots. You’ll have access to a variety of charting tools, as well as hundreds of technical indicators.
- The number of cryptos is over 600.
- The fee for using a debit card is determined on the payment processor you use.
- A commission of up to 0.10 percent may be charged when purchasing bitcoin.
- The minimum deposit is determined on the payment method selected.
Advantages of Binance
- A large number of markets are available.
- Fees for trading are as low as 0.10 percent each slide.
- Debit/credit cards are accepted.
- There are numerous wallet alternatives available.
- Tools for advanced trading
4. Kraken – Margin Account Bitcoin Exchange
Kraken has both a regular client interface and a complex platform, both of which are jam-packed with tools and features that seasoned investors will appreciate. Furthermore, if you want to trade digital currencies with leverage, Kraken is the finest crypto exchange in UAE for that.
First and foremost, you can purchase a variety of crypto assets with a 1:5 leverage here. As a result, the value of your investment will increase by a factor of five. You may even trade crypto derivatives on margin here through futures, which offer much more leverage.
Kraken, on the other hand, may be used to invest in Dubai crypto exchange, using fiat currency. You can acquire crypto for just 0.26 percent per slide after making a bank wire transaction into your account. Kraken, like Crypto.com and Binance, offers lower fees when you trade larger sums over the course of a month.
- The number of cryptos is 65 or more.
- Fee for using a debit card
- In UAE, it is not available.
- Buying Bitcoin has a fee of up to 0.26 percent per slide.
- No minimum deposit is required.
Advantages of Kraken
- On spot markets, it offers a 1:5 margin.
- Futures trading leverage of 50x
- In 2011, the company was established.
- There are over 65 coins that are supported.
- It’s appropriate for both novice and seasoned investors.
5. Coinmama- Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum using a credit card
Coinmama has a simple Dubai crypto exchange where you may buy digital currencies with your credit card. Since its inception in 2015, the platform has been used by over 3 million users. Coinmama now only supports two tokens: Bitcoin and Ethereum, after decreasing its asset library.
To purchase your preferred token, you must first create a Coinmama account and upload identification. After that, all you have to do is enter your credit card information and confirm the transaction. Coinmama, oddly enough, does not provide a wallet. In fact, you must input your private wallet address before purchasing cryptocurrency on this site.
Coinmama will then automatically transfer the funds to your specified wallet address, so double-check that this is correct. When it comes to fees, Coinmama is likely the most expensive cryptocurrency exchange on the market. First, regardless of the payment method you pick, you will be charged a spread of 2% above the market rate. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the second and third cryptos, respectively.
- Fee for using a debit card is 5%.
- Buying Bitcoin costs 3.90 percent plus a 2% margin.
- When using a credit card, the minimum deposit is $50.
Advantages of Coinmama:
- An easy-to-use tool that allows you to acquire cryptocurrency rapidly.
- SWIFT and credit cards are accepted.
- A $50 minimum deposit is required.
6. BitOasis – AED-based cryptocurrency exchange based in UAE
BitOasis, situated in UAE, focuses on providing crypto exchange services to Middle Eastern customers. Over 40 popular cryptocurrencies are supported by the site, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, metaverse tokens, DeFi coins, and more.
The BitOasis Core platform will appeal to your skill set if you’re a newcomer in this business. It’s simply a matter of deciding whatever cryptocurrency you wish to buy and finalising your order. Experienced traders, on the other hand, will choose the BitOasis Pro platform, which is jam-packed with complex tools and features.
For individuals looking to trade digital currencies against AED, BitOasis is likely the finest Bitcoin Dubai crypto exchange. AED pairings attract a 0.50 percent commission when it comes to fees. When you reach certain volume milestones throughout the month, this cost is reduced. However, if you trade crypto-cross pairs such as ETH/BTC or SUSHI/USDT, you will be charged a 0.15 percent commission.
- 40 or more cryptos
- 5 percent fee for using a debit card
- Buying Bitcoin may include a fee of up to 0.50 percent.
- When using a credit card, the minimum deposit is 300 AED.
Advantages of BitOasis:
- The best cryptocurrency exchange in UAE
- Based in UAE,
- AED trading pairs are supported.
- Supported by more than 40 pairs
Create a checklist of variables that are crucial to you in order to choose the finest crypto exchange in UAE. For example, in addition to determining what commissions are relevant, consider the minimum deposit or costs associated with your desired payment method.
The finest crypto exchange in UAE or Dubai crypto exchange for 2022 have been assessed in this comparative guide. Overall, we discovered that eToro is the clear winner in this business, thanks to its low fees and solid regulatory commitment. We also like that eToro only costs 0.5 percent on debit/credit card deposits, and that you only need $50 to get started. eToro offers professionally managed bitcoin portfolios for novices.